How do we stop the termite queen?
WE ELIMINATE HER, before she arrives.
Don't fight the termite invasion. Prevent it from ever happening.
Texas homeowners can face up to $10,000 in termite damage. Prevention is the best way to avoid costs, headaches, and the hassles of repairing your home.
Effective • Affordable • Green
Are you doing everything you can to stop the Termite Queen?
The Bug Master is relentless at destroying her and her colony.
The Termite Queen can produce over 1,000,000 offspring in her lifetime - making her formidable. She and her colony can travel the length of a football field looking for food and cost a homeowner up to $10,000 in damage.
We will eliminate the Termite Queen and her colony and continue to protect your home or business from future invasions.
Common Termite Questions
Get A Free Quote
Speak with an expert today.
We complete a thorough inspection of your home. Here we will verify whether or not any active termites exist and recommend the best solution.
We install the Sentricon system.
If active termites exist, we will eliminate them immediately.
We continually protect you making sure you are termite-free!
Constant Protection From Termites
No Trenching or Digging
No Structural Drilling
No Chemicals Injected Into The Ground
No Scheduling Hassles
You Don't Need To Be Home
- We use the Sentricon baiting system and do not pump hundreds of gallons of chemicals into the soil.
- The system is 100% removable.
- There's no run-off or seepage into the water table. Sentricon is the only product that can be used around wells, cisterns, and close proximity to bodies of water.
- Very little risk to beneficial insects such as bees and butterflies. Targeted product that only affects termites through their molting process. They are the only insects that have the mouthparts to eat it.
- The active ingredient is housed within a secure, tamper-resistant station.
- Safe around people and pets. It has no effect on humans or animals...even if they ingest it.
With All This Experience, We've Got You Covered
Because we've been in business for over 35 years, you can bet that we've seen a lot. Every home and business is unique, and we've got the right group of problem-solving professionals to make sure what bothers you today never bothers you again.
Rest assured that all our service professionals are licensed and bonded. Our team is current to the latest technologies and pest control methods.
What Customers Are Saying
Edgar handled all of our services promptly and professionally. He went above and beyond what I expected, by helping and educating our residents. The residents were appreciative to finally have someone who cared about their problem.
-Lisa, Mission James Place Apartments
Our tech Kyle is very nice and helpful. He is always very detailed on letting us know what is going on in each apartment. Great customer service.
-Parkside Crossing Apartments
Ready to get started? Schedule service today!
Our online schedule will make it easy to schedule a new service or inspection.